Thursday, July 30, 2009

RIPLEY'S VAULT OF TERROR!!!

Here's a new feature I hope to keep bringing to you throughout the year - an horrific little taste of the world of Ripley! No, not Sigourney Weaver... Robert Ripley, creator of the "Ripley's Believe It Or Not!" empire.

I got myself a little slice of that magic - my Ripley's page-a-day calendar! Every day has at least one new fact that would make Jack Palance spin in his grave - or at least do a few zombie one-armed push-ups.

Here's one I thought was particularly creepy:


Awwww cute... they kinda look like Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman, don't they?

And for those of you that are too young to get my Jack Palance reference:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MP3 Clips

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    Followers