Friday, February 20, 2009

First Post!!!

Well, the banner's too big for the page, and I really don't have this shit sorted out yet, but let's just dive right in, shall we?

This is The Dedmontonian - direct from Dedmonton, Hellberta. This is what I hope will be our creepy little burg's best source for horror info - film, tv, music, etc. - and a place where us sick bastards can congregate, have a good time, and discuss the grue and gore.

I've lived about 2/3rds of my life in our harrowing hamlet, and I can safely say I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Edmontonian. That being said, sometimes we can suck sphincter - especially if you're a horror fan like me. Simply put, we get the shit end of the stick. Sure, we get the big releases, but the cool little independent horror flicks that grace the cinemas of cities like Toronto, Montreal, and even Halifax never seem to make it here. And for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Because this city has the liveliest, craziest, fucked-in-the-head-iest bunch of freaks in Canada.

Cheers to you, my demented tribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MP3 Clips

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Blog List

    Followers